FLATTEN THE CURVE. STAY HOME.
We are excited to let you know that the office has reopened with a partial schedule. During the shutdown, we have been hard at work gathering information so we can provide you with the treatment you need in a safe environment. There are new protocols in place that will help us treat you and your family while maintaining the proper infection control. Your understanding and cooperation will contribute to our overall shared health.
COVID -19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES
Your safety remains our top priority. We have implemented additional safety and disinfection measures in accordance with O.S.H.A. and CDC guidelines to protect you and our team.
- There is a pre-screening process that we will go through with you before scheduling an appointment. We will review your answers again when confirming the appointment. Additionally, companions cannot come in to the building. We will allow one adult in with children as needed. The waiting room is closed.
- Upon arrival to our office, wait in your car. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the building. To minimize contact with other patients, we will call you back when it is time for you to enter. At this point, you will need to have a mask on. If you do not have one, we will provide one.
- Enter in the front door. One of our staff will greet you and ask you to come right in. You will be given hand sanitizer and have your temperature taken. The clinician will then bring you to the appropriate treatment room.
- The clinician will have you do a pre-procedural rinse with an antiseptic. You cannot leave the treatment room without wearing a mask.
- When treatment is completed, we ask that you minimize your time at the front desk. Payment with credit card is preferred so our front desk staff will not have to come in contact with cash or checks.
It is important to us that you have confidence and feel comfortable during your appointment. Give us a call when you are ready to schedule an appointment. We are looking forward to seeing you again!